Cut-off Date is 30th Sep
|Nursery||2.6 – 3.5|
|L.K.G.||3.6 – 4.5|
|U.K.G.||4.6 – 5.5|
|Std. I||5.6 – 6.5|
- Affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination Board (ICSE)
- Co-ed school with a teacher : student ratio which is healthy.
|Class||School Timing||Strength of Class|
|Nursery to U.K.G.||9.15am to 12.30pm||26 with 2 Teachers|
|Std. 1 to 10||7.35am to 2.00pm||40 per Section|
- Mother Teacher method of teaching in Std 1 and 2.
- Specialised Teacher system of teaching from Std 3 and above.
- Extra curricular activities are handled by in house teachers.
- Syllabus will offer a healthy balance in academics, physical and creative activities.
- ICSE required academic subjects
- In school/on campus Elocution, Drama, Computers, Music (with concerts/performances) and other extra-curricular activities.
- Sports – games, physical education and free play.
- Use of field trips and group projects to teach children through practical and team based learning.
- Examinations cause stress in young children. Assessments are done through class tests, so that learning is fun and curiosity to learn continues through day to day activities.
- Examinations will start from Std. IV, to help them get ready for their exam pattern of learning, as required by the council for ICSE.
- Heavy school bags create a burden for their growing bodies. Children are provided desks with lockers, so they take home only those books needed for regular study and assessments.